Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday Evening

Oh my, what a day!  The heaviest rain I have seen all summer- please go away again until about November time :)

Watching tv with mum and Rachel.  The show is on the royal family.  I've decided no one loves the monarchy, they love the drama that is associated with it. 

I was at the gym today with Diana- two weeks off exercising really does ruin your energy levels, we were fit for nothing after 20 easy minutes on the treadmill.  Totally got drenched walking back to the car but a warm shower was waiting for us both so we survived it.

Made an awesome spaghetti bolognese for dinner tonight- so many fruit and veg, this diet is a breeze!! Just need a "syn-free" bar of chocolate to munch my way through now...

Coleraine tomorrow with Stacey- can't wait, gonna be a fun days shopping then home to work at 7pm.  That's obviously not an exciting part of my day...

Must go- Law and Order awaits me!

No comments:

Post a Comment