Sunday, December 18, 2011

Retro..

So, recently I have been wanting more 'retro' or 'vintage' style accessories for my iPhone and possibly my iPod, unlikely for my laptop though as it is rarely in a case!

I have found the most awesome cover for my iPhone..

Kate Spade New York Agenda £29.95
Followed by a gorgeous handset for my iphone...

$195
And lastly, even though its totally NOT retro,I would also really like to own a Kindle for when I'm commuting to university on the train, reading would be so much easier when I only have to press one button and not require lots of arm room to read a paper based book and be able to turn the pages :)

Amazon Kindle £89
Some day I will own all the gadgets my brain thinks I need to be able to live.. LOL

but until that day I shall try to content myself with what I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment